Themes by Topic
Utah 3.1 Describe the various factors that draw communities together.
3.1.c Identify the contributions of the environment to cultural development; e.g., homes, agricultural products, clothing, industries, recreation.
- Africa: Adinkra Cloths
- Amish People, Life, and Culture
- Ancient Civilizations: Maya
- Country Life
- Country: Mexico: Traditions and Holidays
- Holiday: Christmas Traditions in America
- Life in the Past and Life Now
- Native Americans: Anasazi: Mesa Verde National Park
- Native Americans: Choctaw
- Native Americans: Lifestyles
- Native Americans: Wampanoag
- Native Americans: Woodland Region