Themes by Topic
Utah 4th Grade 2.2 Trace the development of Utah's culture.
2.2.a Describe how various groups interact to create community roles and traditions.
- Amish People, Life, and Culture
- Geography: Human Characteristics of a Place
- Holiday: April Fool's Day
- Holiday: Christmas Around the World
- Holiday: Christmas Games and Crafts
- Holiday: Christmas Traditions in America
- Holiday: Easter
- Holiday: Passover
- Life in the Past and Life Now
- Native Americans: Cherokee
- Native Americans: Cheyenne
- Native Americans: Kwakiutl
- Native Americans: Wampanoag